Using the HSTAR Multiple File Upload application:
- In the top left-hand corner of the application window enter your HSTAR username and password. Do this carefully as there is no confirmation before uploading.
- Click the SAVE button near that section to retain your login information for ongoing use.
- At the bottom of the application click ADD FILES and then navigate with the browser that opens to your BERS .zip files for uploading. Default directory is C:\Users\Public\Documents\BersPro44\BersDocs\Portal.
- Highlight the required .zip files using CTRL and SHIFT CTRL to select and click OPEN. (PLEASE LIMIT A SINGLE UPLOAD TO 400 OR LESS).
- In the application you can preview the selected files in the left hand panel.
- Individual files can be highlighted and deleted or use the CLEAR FILES button to clear all if required.
- When certain that all files are correct and there are no errors in the addresses in particular, click SUBMIT FILES.
- The upload status for individual files will be listed in the right-hand panel as successful or failed.
- If any files fail you can check them from this list or from portal error messages that result.
In the HSTAR web portal under MY JOBS you will see the files progressing under the Current Status column as "In Progress". The time taken to load these files will vary depending on the quantity of the upload and demand in the portal. Refresh the JOB QUEUE to check on the progress.