When you need to change licence holders within a generic company account, this can be effected as follows:
1. In BERS Pro by using the form on the following page: http://www.energyinspection.com.au/delegation-of-software-licence/ and
2. In the portal by changing the name and accreditation details You can do this by changing the name under the Manage Profile and My Accreditations menus in the portal :
- If the email address also needs to change in the portal, please send a request to email@example.com.
- The AAO will validate the AAO change once implemented in the portal.
- Any previous certificates in the account will hold the licence holder and accreditation at the time of generation.
- Certificates of mixed names, accreditation and date currency will then combine in a summary.