1) Create a project for each unit or dwelling in BERS Pro.
2) Note that each address line, apart from the Unit Number, must be exactly identical in order to be grouped into the schedule. This includes all characters, case sensitivity and spaces. Note an amendment to the address lines in the project for spaces and characters will result in an additional certificate when uploaded. You can however amend the case if required without incurring a fee.
3) Note that dwelling details can be saved and re-used on multi-unit and multi-dwelling projects by using the Save and Load features.
4) Ensure each project includes a different unit number in the Project Data|Dwelling Details|Dwelling Details Address|Unit Number.
5) In the Hstar web portal, projects with the identical street address, excluding the Unit Number, can be combined into a schedule.
6) If the unit number is entered in the address line, instead of the Unit Number field, the projects will not combine. Amending address lines in the project will result in an additional certificate when uploaded.
i) Select the required project files in the check boxes in the right-hand side column entitled Include in Summary
ii) Scroll down to the bottom of the page
iii) Press the Generate Summary Certificates button located in the bottom right
8) Refresh the Job Queue on My Jobs page.
9) After a few seconds the schedule will show up in top of the job list when completed.
Note: Mixed accreditation statuses will not combine.
However mixed AAO(s) will combine.
Please also refer to the video by clicking HERE