BERS Pro Trial Licence
- New BERS Pro users, can request a "trial licence" (via firstname.lastname@example.org ) provided they have registered on the Energy Inspection site (HERE), downloaded the latest software from their account and provided their Ethernet MAC address.
- Trial licences will expire on the 1st of the next month (limitation of existing licence generation process) and will not be extended.
- Trial licence users will not have access to the CSIRO H-Star Portal.
BERS Pro Training Licence
- New BERS Pro users can purchase a BERS Pro licence at any time, but Energy Inspection will only provide support if they have been trained in the use of BERS Pro v4.4.0.x. While training is being completed, a Training Licence will be provided.
- When a new user completes BERS Pro training, they will receive access to the CSIRO H-star portal and 15 free credits to produce Universal Certificates.
BERS Pro Academic Licence
- An academic licence allows an eligible academic user to purchase a full licence for tertiary studies and research without accessing the Hstar portal for regulatory purposes.
- To receive a quote please email email@example.com.